Submitting an article on article directories is one of the easiest and most effective ways to get your content in front of your target audience. This is because article directories allow you to choose your keywords without competition since they are not search engine optimized themselves. They also typically have a high volume of traffic because people use them as search engines or as a way to find information about topics that interest them. In this article I’m going to show you how easy it is to submit an article on an article directory, why doing so will help increase your website traffic, and what steps you’ll need to take in order for this strategy work for you!
Submitting an Article to Article Directories
Writing an article for submission to an article directory is one of the most effective ways to increase traffic and build your brand. However, submitting articles is not as simple as it may seem. Submitting poorly written articles can actually do more harm than good by damaging your reputation or even getting you blacklisted from some directories!
Here are some tips on how to submit an article:
- Make sure your article is well-written. The quality of the content in your submission will be the first impression that potential readers get of you and how much they trust your work or site. If they don’t trust what they see on first glance then there’s no chance that they’ll head over to check out anything else that’s been posted either! So take some time making sure everything flows together nicely before submitting anything anywhere else online.
- Be sure about where/how many times per day/month/year should I submit my article? This depends on several factors such as topic relevance & keywords density (i..e does each paragraph have sufficient number of words related), length etc… For example if topic relevance was high but only 1000 words were present then this could cause rejection too due lack space provided by directory listings which usually allow 500 word max limit per listing entry.”
Find an Article Directory
To find article directories, you can use a search engine to find them. You can also look for directories that have a good reputation and receive lots of traffic.
Determine the Length of Your Article
When deciding how long to make your article, it’s important to keep in mind that the maximum length for an article on Article Directories is 1,000 words. In addition, there are guidelines as to what constitutes a “good” length for an article on a directory:
- 500 words is considered the minimum length
- The average length of an article is between 500-600 words
- The average length of an article on a directory is around 400-500 words
Choose a Topic That Will Get Viewed
- Write about topics that are interesting to people.
- Write about topics that people are searching for.
- Write about topics that people will share on social media.
- Don’t write about topics that are too broad or too narrow.
Write Your Article
As you write the content of your article, you need to use keywords.
- In the title of the article, use a keyword phrase. For example, if you are writing about how to make homemade donuts, your title should include words like “homemade” and “donuts” in it.
- Use the same keyword phrase in your first sentence as well. It’s important that both your title and first sentence contain this phrase because search engines will not only look at what’s on top of a page when they index it but also what is at the beginning of each page.
Make sure that all other sentences throughout the rest of your article also contain these same keywords or phrases.
Get a Biography Written Up With a Link to Your Website at the Bottom of the Article.
A biography is a short description of your life. It should be no more than a paragraph long, and it should include your name, job title, and contact information.
You should include links to your social media accounts in the biography, so that people can easily find them. You may want to include some kind of disclaimer at the bottom saying something like “This article has been written by [your name], who receives compensation from every purchase made through any link contained within this article.
Step-by-Step Guide For Submitting an Article
At first find article submission sites & then register and verify by your email.
Click on New Article button.
Fill the form and then click on Submit button.
After Submission you will get a message. The article will be published within 7 to 10 days.
We hope this guide has helped you to learn more about submitting an article on article directories. We know it can be a daunting task, but if we can give you any advice at all, it would be to stay positive and never give up! In the end, your hard work will pay off and hopefully lead you down the path to success.